- Student who scored 75% Marks in Matric will get 25% off in Tuition Fee
- Student who scored 80% Marks in Matric will get 50% off in Tuition Fee.
- Student who scored 85% Marks in Matric will get 75% off in Tuition Fee.
- Student who scored 90% Marks in Matric will get 100% off in Tuition Fee. Student will pay miscellaneous charges only.
- Student who scored 95% marks in Matric will get 100% off in Tuition Fee. Student will deposit miscellaneous charges only. However, he/she will get Rs.2000 p.m. as scholarship provided if he/she maintains 80% marks in monthly test and terminal exams.
A Student has to maintain at least 90% marks in XI Year in order to continue receiving cash scholarship in XII Yea. The student will be adjusted in the higher or lower level of scholarship depending upon the Xl year result
- 10% off to Govt Servant & Army Personnel on request.
- 10% off to Friends / Cousins of Old Askarians.
- 10% off to Askarians (Short Courses).
- 20% off to Staff Reference on request.
- 20% off to the sons/daughters of teachers who are not working in Askaria Colleges with proof of identity.
- 25% off to Kinship (Brother/sister of a student studying at Askaria College).
- 25% off to old Askarians Sons & Daughters (Form B).
- 25% off to Askarians (Intermediate Students) for admission in 3rd year.
- 25% off to old Askarians Brothers & Sisters.(Form B).
- 25% off to Hafiz-e- Quran (Limited Seats).
- 25% off to Askarians (Matric Students).
- 50% off to Staff Members Brothers & Sisters (Form-B)
- 100% off in Tuition Fee to Sons/ Daughters of Shaheeds (Limited Seats).
- 100% off in Tuition Fee to the Sons/Daughters of Staff members. (Form B)
Financial Assistance Cases
- 100% off in Tuition Fee will be exempted to a student who loses his/ her father/guardian during the course of studies (On Request).
- All Cases will be forwarded along with the recommendation to the Director office for approval.